- Visit www.henrystatebank.com
- Click on Login button in the sidebar of the home page.
- Click First Time Login to set up online banking.
- Fill in your account number, account type, and last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Choose an Access ID and a Password; please note the password is case sensitive and must be 8-17 characters made up of letters, numbers and special characters. Please be sure to keep these in a place you can remember for reference.
- Confirm your information and Submit.
- Set Security data: list email address and confirm it.
- Choose a Security Question and Answer (3 of them total) and then Submit.
- Review the Online Banking Agreement, then click Accept.
- Accept or Decline the Mobile banking and E-Statements offer.
- You should be ready to view your accounts and explore all of the options we have to offer, including our Henry State Bank mobile app that is available for downloading.
If you have any questions, please call 309-364-2302. A printable copy of these instructions are available for download below.
This following links will open up in a new window.